I'm back and ready for action!

Air Raid sirens sounded near my place of residence for a piddly ass thunderstorm. Ok, its a severe thunderstorm packing 60 mph winds, tennis ball sized hail, blah blah blah... Really, I've lived through hurricanes, massive Fujita defying tornadoes, the Mississippi river flood of '93 and war. I can live through this!

I want to only add a few things to my previous post. In the aftermath of the recent violence in Amish country, there is a fund to handle donations to the victims of this horrendous incident. Go to Home Towne Bank to donate what you can to help. Many of the Amish do not have insurance nor extra money to handle the mounting medical costs they will now be saddled with. So, again, be generous. Always be generous of yourself

Also, its fitting with my previous post but, on this day in 1993, the Battle of Mogadishu occurred. This was when Operation Gothic Serpent was carried out in efforts to capture warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid. It is during this campaign that the infamous Black Hawk Down incident occurred.

Also, on this day, eleven years ago, the verdict was returned in the OJ Simpson trial. Do I need to tell you this verdict?

And, back in 1929, the Kingdom of Yugoslavia was created. Boy, that was a success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment